I’m really excited because this week I was given a blog award from the blog Avocado Pesto! The Liebster award recognises blogs with less than 200 followers (got to support us little guys!) and so I’m really chuffed that she chose me as one of her 5 blogs to pass it on to! Thankyou!!
I recently discovered Avocado Pesto a while ago and I love the freshness of her site, the mouth watering photos and the really lovely recipe ideas! Everyone must go check her out!
These rules apply:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (see my comment above!)
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. (click on the link above or here it is again……click!)
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
I decided to take my time when choosing the blogs to nominate as since starting to write my own blog I have found so many wonderful blogs and now have an inbox crammed full of culinary delights every morning! I have to admit that my foodie obsession has taken over and I only follow 3 or 4 non food related blogs just because they simply made me laugh so loud everyone around me thought I was a lunatic! Everyone needs a bit of that in the morning.
Anyway here are my list of blogs I <3 that have 200 or less followers!
1. Spices and Spackle – Noreen has a lovely blog and the best thing is that she Veganises all my favourite foods!! Mac n Cheese, BLT and pancakes, nom nom! I really like the occasional insight into her DIY ventures too, Im rubbish at DIY!
2. Don’t forget the olive oil – I started blogging around the same time as Lara and I found her blog pretty soon after venturing into the blogging world and loved it! She has a great mix between sweets and savoury and it’s all foods I enjoy so can’t go wrong! Plenty of veggie recipes too!
3. Goodfooding – This is a relatively new blog but I already check back often. She does great simple, hearty veggie meals and I love the step by step photographs for each recipe! Also she shares my dislike for dishwashers!
4. Reluctantly Meat Free – I genuinely love the fact that he has gone veggie “reluctantly” for his girlfriend and started this blog to share his recipes! The recipes are all really nice so definitely one to check back on! A really different perspective on the food blogging world which is quite refreshing really!
5. I have Tried it – She really has tried it! I love this blog because she posts so many handy tips on how to not only save money but just make things more convenient too!
On a separate note I want to say goodluck to any girls out there today proposing to their boyfriends and taking advantage of this leap year!! I proposed to my boyfriend 4 years ago today and have been happily married since October! It can work!! xxxx